Benefit from independent, in-person advice in one of our branches or conveniently from home via online video advice.Request advice now
1. Contents of the MP Website. Any materials or services available on the MP Website serve merely to information purposes and is not to be construed as a solicitation or a binding offer to fee-based advice, unless it is explicitly indicated otherwise. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all price information is indicative only. No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the materials or services of the MP Website, notably the warranty of copyrights and other rights, the marketability or the suitability for a specific purpose. The disclosed materials on the MP Website should not be regarded by recipients as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment or assessment. Any materials are subject to change without notice. MP is not obliged to update the information on the MP Website.
2. Nature of the Comparison and Valuation Services. The comparison and valuation services available on the MP Website are for information purpose only. The results of the comparisons or valuations are not to be construed as advertisement, solicitations or suggestions to buy or to use the proposed products or services. MP emphasizes that no payments or any other benefits are accepted for the comparisons from the providers of the products or services. MP uses the most progressive and comprehensive parameters for its comparisons or valuations, but cannot offer any warranty that the proposed products or services are in fact the best suitable for the user.
3. Disclaimer of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall MP or any of its employees have any liability to any person for a direct or an indirect loss, liability, costs, claims, expenses or damages of any kind, including also liability for negligence arising out of or related to the use of all or part of the MP Website, even if MP has been advised of the possibility of the same.
4. Links. The MP Website may contain third-party content, services or links to third-party websites. MP has no control over, does not assume any responsibility for and does not make any warranties or representations as to, any third-party content or websites, notably also for the accuracy, subject matter, quality and timeliness. MP excludes liability for third-party content, services or websites or websites linking to or framing the MP Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. MP retains all rights, title and interests (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property or other right) in all information and content (including all text, data, graphics and logos) on the MP Website. Individual pages and/or sections of the MP Website may be printed for personal or internal use only, and provided that such copies retain all applicable copyright or other proprietary rights. Users are prohibited, subject to prior written permission of MP, without limitation to modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, text, graphics, images, video clips, directories, databases, listings obtained from the MP Website. Systematic retrieval of content from the MP Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory or creating links to the MP Website without prior written permission from MP is prohibited.
6. Newsletter. The MP newsletter is sent using the so-called opt-out procedure. By filling out an advisory request form on the MP website, the User agrees to receive expert tips from MP via email. By unchecking the „Receive expert tips via email“ check box, the User has the possibility to refrain from receiving expert tips from MP. Users who choose to receive expert tips from MP have the possibility to unsubscribe from this service any time.
7. Severability Clause. In the event that any of the terms or provisions of this general terms and conditions are or shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provision hereof shall survive unaffected. The invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be substituted with a valid and enforceable provision whose effects are the most similar to the intended economic purpose of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision.
Zurich, June 2017
Registered users further consent to the collection, processing and use of their personal data pursuant to the terms of point 7 to 12.
1. Principle & Purpose. MP is committed to the lawful collection, processing and use of user data. Hereinafter terms explain the manner and the purpose for which MP is collecting, processing and using user data.
3. Log Data. With every access of the MP Website usage data are transmitted via the respective internet browser to MP and saved in so-called server log files. The gathered data contain following information: date, time and duration of the visit on the MP Website, the names of the visited web pages, IP-address, referral-URL, the transmitted amount of data, the product and version details of the used internet browser and the surfing-behaviour on the MP Website. The IP-addresses of the users are deleted or made anonymous in order to make individual indications on the personal or factual situation or the allocation of the IP-address to a determinable natural person impossible or only achievable with a disproportional amount of time, costs and effort. The information of these log files is assessed in anonymous manner with the aim to improve the user friendliness and identify and correct possible errors of the MP Website and the MP’s services.
5. Social Plugins. MP uses Social Plugins from the social networks Facebook by Facebook Inc., Twitter by Twitter Inc. and LinkedIn by LinkedIn Inc. These plugins are labelled with the respective logos of Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
6. Newsletter. MP uses the so-called double opt-in process for its newsletter: Newsletters by e-mail are only sent if the recipient confirms (by clicking on a respective link contained in a priorly sent confirmation e-mail) that the newsletter service shall be activated. The newsletter service can be deactivated at any time by sending a notification to MP or by clicking on the deactivating-link enclosed in every newsletter.
7. Personal Data. Personal data is defined as information regarding the personal or factual situation of a determined or determinable natural person, for instance the name, telephone number, address and all other information that is provided by users in the registration process and the subsequent use of the online account. Personal data are collected, saved and processed for the use of MP’s services as registered user. Personal data is only transmitted in any form to third parties with the explicit prior consent of the user. The data are deleted as soon as they become redundant for the purpose for which they were collected or if the user asserts the right to delete the data.
8. User Account. MP provides for users who complete the registration process on the MP Website a password protected direct access to user information. In this restricted area of the MP Website, users can consult at all times the used services and administer their user information. Registered users are obliged to handle their personal login data confidentially and must not make them available to unauthorized third parties. MP is not liable for any damages and any other disadvantages arising from abusively used login data.
9. Use of Personal Data for Individual Service Suggestions. MP uses personal data to provide users with individual advice and service suggestions via the user account or e-mail and to improve the MP Website and its internet services. Thereto, personal user data is analysed (e.g. information on the used services, on the computer and the internet connection, the operation system and platform). MP uses only personal information on a pseudonymized manner. The use of personal data for individual advice and service suggestions can be deactivated at all times by a sending a notification to MP.
10. Use of Data for Market and Attitude Research. MP uses personal data for market and attitude research. MP only uses personal data in anonymised form and only for statistical purposes. The used data and the results of the market and attitude research are not passed to third parties or published. The use of personal data for market and attitude research can be deactivated at all times by sending a notification to MP.
11. Secure Data Transmission. MP uses technological and organizational measures to secure personal data from unauthorized access, accidental or intentional manipulation, loss and deletion.
12. Right to Information. Users have the right to demand for information on the saved data and if necessary to ask for a correction, detention or deletion of data. Please direct your inquiry with a clear identification of your person to: Electronical: email@example.com By mail: MoneyPark AG Gartenstrasse 25 8002 Zurich
Zurich, June 2017
Current mortgage rates
The displayed interest rates are the best rates currently available. Your personal interest rates may vary depending on LTV, affordability, mortgage amount and the location of the property.