Property third-party liability insurance (RC)

MoneyPark property advise

Independent and transparent advice in one of our more than 20 branches.

Request advice

Property third-party liability insurance (RC)

In the event of injury or property damage caused by a construction defect or faulty maintenance, the land, or building owner is responsible for costs (recovery, loss of income, repair or replacement of damaged object). This insurance plays an important role when there are more than three housing units in question.

The owner of the building often insures his personnel who are working on the building (for example, a housekeeper).

As indicated above, property third-party liability insurance applies to damage caused by a construction or maintenance defect (falling roofing tiles, non-maintained staircase), but also for damage caused by a land owner (landslide onto the neighbour’s property) and unpredictable or sudden damage to the environment (explosion of a tank).

Property third-party liability insurance also works as a passive legal protection to dismiss unreasonable compensation claims from third parties.

Current mortgage rates

The displayed interest rates are the best rates currently available. Your personal interest rates may vary depending on LTV, affordability, mortgage amount and the location of the property.

Your personal rates

Branches in AarauBadenBaselBerneBulleFribourgGenevaLausanneLuganoMorgesNeuchâtelNyonPfäffikon (SZ)SionSt GallenVeveyWinterthurZugZurich