Scope of service
What services are included in the MoneyPark advisory?
- Analysis of your personal situation including a personal risk profile
- Hedonic property valuation
- Discussion of strategy and creation of a personal financing concept
- Analysis and ensuring long-term affordability (or retirement planning – to be agreed separately) through the presentation and arrangement of a solution tailored to the mortgage and your personal circumstances
- Preparation of a mortgage proposal based on the indicative market overview
- Showing the possible savings potential taking tax aspects into account (MoneyPark does not give tax advice)
- Obtaining the extract from the debt enforcement register and land register
- Obtaining and negotiating offers from selected mortgage providers
- Preparation of the mortgage dossier
- Comparison, presentation and forwarding of the accepted offers
- Arrangement of the mortgage agreement based on a final accepted offer
- Support during the entire term of your mortgage, including any replacements and increases of the mortgage, e.g. for renovations and other purchases regarding the property
- Analysis of existing insurance policies or any new insurance offers regarding the property as well as well as presentation and arrangement of suitable solutions
- Access to the MoneyPark service hotline
- Support with your property search or sale on request
Why should I register?
Registering saves you time and allows you to avoid submitting the same information again. We value your trust by storing your data in Switzerland according to the highest security standards.
I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?If you forgot the password for your MoneyPark account, please follow the easy steps below to set a new password.
1. Click on the "My Account" button, then select "Login".
2. Click "Forgot your password?".
3. Enter the e-mail address you used with your MoneyPark account, then click "send".
4. Check your e-mail account. You should have received an e-mail containing a link which redirects you to a form where you can set a new password. Be aware that this link expires after three hours! Enter your new password, and click "confirm". You can now log in with your new password.
How can I change my e-mail address?
To change the e-mail address you use with your MoneyPark account, please follow the easy steps below.
1. If you are not already logged in, please log in to your MoneyPark account.
2. Click "my account".
3. Choose "my account".
4. You can now see the "Your login" section. Please type in the field the new e-mail address which you would like to use with your MoneyPark account. After that, you can login with your new e-mail address.
How can I delete my account?
If you want to delete your MoneyPark account, please contact us through the contact form on the left of your screen. We will then delete your account.
Partnerships and commissions
MoneyPark is independent from Tamedia and Helvetia
Our customers and partners regularly address our connection to Helvetia. We noticed that there are wrong assumptions when it comes to said connection, which is why we would like to state the facts:
The involvement of Helvetia is of financial nature only and has no influence on the operational business. MoneyPark is independent and will remain independent in future.
Does MoneyPark provide proprietary financial products?
MoneyPark doesn't provide proprietary financial products. We offer personalized advice to help you find a product that really meets your needs.
How does MoneyPark earn money?
If you need a mortgage to finance a property for the first time, our advisory service costs CHF 980. If, however, you have already financed a property and now require follow-up financing or to increase your mortgage, our advisory services cost CHF 490 – this is a fair price considering that our customers save CHF 2,500 per year on average thanks to low interest rates. MoneyPark also receives a commission from the financing partner chosen by the customer. However, the choice of financing partner and mortgage product has no influence on the remuneration of our advisors.
Do you still have a question?Contact us